My gorgeous friend (and fellow blogger) Carly Caumiant has graciously honored me with a nomination for the Liebster Award and I couldn’t be more excited!
The Liebster Award:
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”
If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
Tag 11 more Bloggers.
Tell the people you tagged that you did.
No tagging back.
The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.
So let us begin!
Eleven Things About Me:
1. I love to sing more than almost anything in the world
2. I used to be a Musical Theater major in college but am now majoring in Journalism (and couldn’t be more happy)
3. I am meant to live in the city. I was born and raised in LA (where I live now), but NY is my higher calling
4. I am OBSESSED with dogs. Sandy my Pembroke Welsh Corgi in particular (and Boo the famous Pomeranian)
5. I come from an extremely musical family/background and have taken lessons/played the Piano, Guitar, Flute and Voice.
6. I have a little sister named Sarah who I believe is a better version of myself (you may have seen her pics on my blog)
7. I live and breathe fashion. It’s one of my greatest passions but I wouldn’t say it completely defines me as a person (I plan on becoming a fashion journalist or something in the field in the future)
8. People usually think I’m a lot older than I am (I’m only 19)
9. I love to draw, write and paint. Basically to be able to channel what I’m feeling into an art form
10. My mother was diagnosed as terminally/chronically ill several years ago. Which I would not like to say it is something that defines me, but I count my blessings with her everyday.
11. I’m new to blogging and have learned everything I know from Damsel in Dior (who I currently am interning for)
Questions From Carly:
1. What is your greatest passion? Anything artistic or creative, probably a tie between music and fashion
2. What is your most favorite band of all time? (be honest, guilty pleasures count too) Elton John hands down. Between his music and outrageous costumes, what’s not to love?
3. Do you have siblings or are you an only child? I have one younger sister who’s 6 years younger than me. Im very protective of her and love her probably more than anything in the world
4. What was your favorite pass time as a child? To paint. I started taking “art lessons” when I was probably 4 years old
5. What is your favorite subject to study in school? Tie between Art and Writing class
6. What do you want to be when you “grow up”? (this applies to bloggers of all ages, you may already be doing it!) I would love to either be a fashion writer for a magazine (like Vogue) or a correspondent/anchor on Good Morning America (I can dream can’t I)
7. What do you love most about yourself? I love that I can stay positive and upbeat in some of the toughest situations
8. How do you take your coffee (or tea)? Two packs of equal sugar and a splash of milk. Sometimes if I’m feeling extra sweet I’ll take some creamer as well
9. Do you enjoy county fairs, why/why not? OH MY GOD NOOO. Backstory enter: when I was growing up I raised rabbits and guinea pigs to show in the fair (sad truth). Long story short I never want to go back again. Between the carnies, crummy food and smell of the animals, you won’t catch me near one probably ever.
10. Art or sports? Although I did both in high school (played water polo, was in drama, art, music, etc.) I would have to choose Art
11. If you could paint your house any color… ? Right now I’m really loving the light teal/aqua color that’s popular so maybe if I ever live in SF or Italy (where this color is acceptable) it will happen
Eleven Questions for My Nominees:
1. What is your favorite movie?
2.What is your most favorite song of all time? (be honest, not cool)
3. Where is your favorite place you’ve ever been?
4. Have you ever been in love?
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
6. What do you want to be when you “grow up”? (this applies to bloggers of all ages, you may already be doing it!)
7. What is one major flaw you possess? How would you change it?
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
9. Would you rather go on a hike or shop a sale at Nordstrom?
10. Right now are you watching the Olympics or Gossip Girl?
11. What shoes are you wearing right now?
And last but certainly not least, my Nominees!
His Fashion Blog
A Girl Named Spark…